Sunday, 10 September 2017

A plus size Autumnal wish list



Up until today I have been completely adamant that we are still to expect some warm summer days throughout September, cause' that's what normally happens right, wrong!


It's the 10th of September and last night I was wearing a Polar bear onesie (complete with ears) and snuggled within two duvets. That is not normal for September however, I've come to accept that rather than praying for one last sandal day it's time to embrace the autumnal fashion that's been hitting the high street over the last few weeks.


Fashion wise, autumnal fashion screams cardigans and Chelsea boots to me. A sea of khaki and mustard will soon be taking over your high street and me ( if I'm lucky ). Chunky knit cardigans and patterned winter scarves will now be part of my daily wardrobe until I have to put on a decent winter coat. I'm not a 'winter coat' kind of girl and will hold out generally until my winter evenings are spent at the German Market, supping mulled wine and eating all the sausage.

My Current Wish List

New Look







River Island





Simply be


Indiana stud boots (wide fit)

Have you thought about the changes you'll be making to your wardrobe during the coming weeks? 

Do you have any Autumn must haves?

Happy Shopping my loves


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

A plus size Autumnal wish list

Up until today I have been completely adamant that we are still to expect some warm summer days throughout September, cause' that'...